Friday, October 16, 2009

O.K. WOW! My Second Blog Award!



Thank you dear Ayak, from the bottom of my heart (and the top too!) for the charming "You add Sunshine to my Day" award! I remember being delighted for you when you deservedly received the award for your lovely blog, Turkish Delight! (I was reading it to brighten my day, so why shouldn't everyone else?!)



I never expected to be on the receiving end of the award, though! When I launched into this venture of blog keeping, I really had no idea where it would lead. What I least expected was making great virtual friendships with wonderful fellow bloggers.

I read many blogs over the course of a week (I seem to follow so many, and I can't seem to stop finding new ones!!) but there are a few I find myself returning to daily (-ish) so I will send along the award to them for all their hard work at keeping me cheerful and sunny dispositioned!

So here's to you Dear Vic, and your charming blog What were you thinking? ... You really DO add sunshine to my day! I still remain totally impressed that you managed to string the words 'homework', 'Sumeria', 'ziggurat' and 'kittens' together in a single post and that it all made perfect sense.

AND congratulations dear Ruth, aka Wildernesschic!, for your lovely blog Life the universe and all thats in it (Today it was the puppies that did me in!!) Thanks for the humor, the great decorating, and the sanity, you too add sunshine to my day.


So, again, thank you Ayak, for the lovely sunshine award gift today, and congratulations to Vic and Ruth for the sunshine shared!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it, you add sunshine to my day too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cheryl! I hope you have a lovely weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Thankyou so much for this award, for some reason your comments went into my spam folder !! This has happened with some email from friends before so I check it regularly.
    It means a lot to get an award off a fellow blogger so again thankyou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserved your award, it is a lovely blog that I enjoy very much and I shall be reading the blogs to whom you passed it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!! I've been in the land of the sick and the injured the past few days and haven't been around - I'm so glad that you're in my little corner of the blog universe.

    You add sunshine to my day too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Apture